HANDWRITING WITHOUT TEARS - Directions
- Go to www.garfieldlibraries.org
- At the top of the page, enter tumble books under "Search". Be sure you click on "website" not "catalog". Click on "Go".
- Click on "TumbleBooks"
- Click on "Access this resource"
- Click on any of the buttons and have fun!
- To change the language: At the top left of the page in the box marked TUMBLESEARCH, use the "Keyword" dropdown and change to "Language". Choose the language.
- ABC Reading Magic 1-5: blend sounds to reveal answer in pictures or segment pictures into sounds for 3- to 6-phoneme words.
- Live Insights Handwriting Without Tears: practice forming upper- and lower-case letters and numerals while the app records their progress and errors. Instructor can access reports, view graphs, and analyze the data.
- Starfall Learn to Read: interactive, decodable stories for all syllable types/vowel spellings.
- Bob Books - Reading Magic: interactive, decodable books identical to the print series. Four activities, including drag and drop letters to form a spoken word from the story.