CRES challenges and inspires all students to develop character skills, reach their academic potential, and become global citizens.
Our Students' Habits
At CRES, we focus intentionally on developing strong “habits of a scholar” in our students. Everyday, we start our day by connecting as a class community and working to develop the following habits:
- Executive Skills
Our Shared Values
Our staff is incredibly hard-working and student focused. We strive everyday to embody the shared values that we adopted together:
Our Commitments to the School Community
- We consider the individual needs of our students
- We support and foster growth of the whole child in the following ways:
- Promote academic and social success as well as physical health and wellness
- Promote and inspire student ownership, creativity, and personal success.
- Promote each student’s active role in positively impacting our global and local multicultural community.
- We build on our high expectations as well as engage and enrich our school culture, and the culture of our greater community.